Yekaterinburg (also known as Ekaterinburg) is, according to the product information for this Aerosoft scenery, the fourth largest city in Russia, with 1.4 million inhabitants. It’s also, we’re willing to bet, somewhere else in the FS world that next to nobody has visited… Would be we right?
Well, as you might have guessed, Aerosoft want to change that – in FS9 at least – with the release of this scenery of the city’s international airport (ICAO: USSS; IATA: SVX) for Microsoft’s older, but still widely used, simulator. The scenery includes all the details and features you’d expect from an Aerosoft airport, apparently with extra attention to the snow textures this time, due to the somewhat cold climate in the region.
More screenshots and purchase information can be found here on the product page.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014