The Chinook is, without doubt, an aviation icon. Developed in the early 1960s, the twin-rotor workhorse has seen action in many military roles around the entire globe, has flown as a heliliner, done logging duties, search and rescue… There’s actually very little that the aircraft has not done over the years and often in situations where a single-rotor aircraft could not have operated.
The Nemeth Designs aircraft requires FSX plus the Acceleration add-on pack to function and represents the “D” model of the aircraft. It is fitted with an interactive VC that includes a working AFCS (automatic flight control system) and a Sonic Solutions sound set. For full details and to purchase, click here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014