The Chinook is, without doubt, an aviation icon. Developed in the early 1960s, the twin-rotor workhorse has seen action in many military roles around the entire globe, has flown as a heliliner, done logging duties, search and rescue… There’s actually very little that the aircraft has not done over the years and often in situations where a single-rotor aircraft could not have operated.
The Nemeth Designs aircraft requires FSX plus the Acceleration add-on pack to function and represents the “D” model of the aircraft. It is fitted with an interactive VC that includes a working AFCS (automatic flight control system) and a Sonic Solutions sound set. For full details and to purchase, click here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014