A2A Simulations’ Aircraft Factory line now includes a WW1 biplane fighter, in the form of the Österreichische Flugzeugfabrik AG (Oeffag) license-built version of the famed Albatros D.III, designed for FSX SP2 (or Accel).
Along with modelling the differences between the Oeffag (license built in Austria) aircraft and equivalent German aircraft, the Aircraft Factory design team have included a pilot with natural animations, 3d gauges and a total of six paintschemes along with a paintkit for users to create more. To see full details of the package and obtain your own copy of this little biplane gem, head over to the product page at simMarket, where you can also download the manual before purchase.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014