A2A Simulations’ Aircraft Factory line now includes a WW1 biplane fighter, in the form of the Österreichische Flugzeugfabrik AG (Oeffag) license-built version of the famed Albatros D.III, designed for FSX SP2 (or Accel).
Along with modelling the differences between the Oeffag (license built in Austria) aircraft and equivalent German aircraft, the Aircraft Factory design team have included a pilot with natural animations, 3d gauges and a total of six paintschemes along with a paintkit for users to create more. To see full details of the package and obtain your own copy of this little biplane gem, head over to the product page at simMarket, where you can also download the manual before purchase.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014