Completely upgrading the default scenery with much higher resolution mesh, improved landclass, linear features (roads, railways, powerlines) and treelines, the scenery is free to download and try, with the developer only asking for what you think the scenery is worth to you as a donation, in return. Check out the image library, here, for comparisons between the default XP10 world scenery and New Zealand Pro, while you can find download information on the alpilotx website, here.
One thing to note is that this scenery will make you PC work pretty hard – the developer recommends that you run the 64-bit beta version (10.20) with 8Gb of RAM, although it will run on a 32-bit OS and installation of XP10 with 4Gb of system RAM.
- FSAddon’s 13 Anson Line-up - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Oldprop Solutions’ effective effects - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- FS2Crew update for Aerosoft A318/A319 Plus P3Dv2 - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014