Completely upgrading the default scenery with much higher resolution mesh, improved landclass, linear features (roads, railways, powerlines) and treelines, the scenery is free to download and try, with the developer only asking for what you think the scenery is worth to you as a donation, in return. Check out the image library, here, for comparisons between the default XP10 world scenery and New Zealand Pro, while you can find download information on the alpilotx website, here.
One thing to note is that this scenery will make you PC work pretty hard – the developer recommends that you run the 64-bit beta version (10.20) with 8Gb of RAM, although it will run on a 32-bit OS and installation of XP10 with 4Gb of system RAM.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014