This membership-based service takes MSFSX to a whole new level for fans of military simulation, providing an entire career path in a virtual military of your chosen nation, with multiplayer, flight and weapons training in custom built aircraft developed by A2A Simulations. More information about the product and its components, as well as pre-orders, can be found at the Combat Pilot website, or you can click “Read more“, below, to see the press release text.
Full press release text:
“Combat Pilot (for FSX) is now ready for launch. Pre-orders are live and the Combat Pilot experience begins on December 18th
Our multiplayer servers are primed, our hassle-free turnkey solution is locked down, and NAS Fallon is prepped for the holiday intake of cadets. Pre-ordering will get you an additional 30 days of server time (you also get 30 days included with the download anyway), plenty enough time to sample our on-line universe and get your new career as a military pilot off to a great start.
Don’t feel you need to join alone though, you can bring your entire squadron, retain all your existing contacts and identities. The training is tough, maintaining the high standards you expect.
Best of all, it’s virtually risk free. We’ve created a launch package that includes 3 very high quality A2A-designed (CP-T-6B, CP-T-45C and CP-T-38C) aircraft and no less than 7 highly detailed military bases, all of which can also be used outside the Combat Pilot environment if you so desire.
Check out the complete offering and secure your seat today.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014