Following the recent pattern from a number of developers of releasing a development package that is then continuously updated as more functionality is added, the Prologue is, in itself, a usable and detailed narrowbody Airbus simulation. Amongst the package’s features are the A319 and A320 airframes, large numbers of paint schemes, FBW modelling including A.FLOOR and flight envelope protection plus navdata updates through Navigraph for those subscribed to that service.
Full details, more screenshots and purchase information is found, as usual, on the product page.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014