Following the recent pattern from a number of developers of releasing a development package that is then continuously updated as more functionality is added, the Prologue is, in itself, a usable and detailed narrowbody Airbus simulation. Amongst the package’s features are the A319 and A320 airframes, large numbers of paint schemes, FBW modelling including A.FLOOR and flight envelope protection plus navdata updates through Navigraph for those subscribed to that service.
Full details, more screenshots and purchase information is found, as usual, on the product page.
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014