According to the documentation supplied by Sim-Wings for this FSX package, “High resolution ground textures based on an aerial image as well as Autogen cover the whole island. A custom 3D Mesh Terrain has been created for the airport featuring an underpass and a sloped car park.” Compatibility is also built-in for most major terrain mesh products, AESLite provides some life and the scenery also sports custom night lighting that the developers hope will give you a definite “wow” factor. For full details, click here.
Users of P3D may like to know that the package is also compatible with that simulator, in combination with customised files. Check the manual – linked from the product page – for details.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014