According to the documentation supplied by Sim-Wings for this FSX package, “High resolution ground textures based on an aerial image as well as Autogen cover the whole island. A custom 3D Mesh Terrain has been created for the airport featuring an underpass and a sloped car park.” Compatibility is also built-in for most major terrain mesh products, AESLite provides some life and the scenery also sports custom night lighting that the developers hope will give you a definite “wow” factor. For full details, click here.
Users of P3D may like to know that the package is also compatible with that simulator, in combination with customised files. Check the manual – linked from the product page – for details.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014