The scenery features a ‘bonus’ detailed version of Cardiff’s International Airport (EGFF) and a number of landmarks and features, in additon to the usual vastly improved textures, landclass and autogen for the area covered. Unfortunately, at the time of writing, the orbxsystems.com domain is down, the Fullterrain.com website is up but slow and while the product can be purchased from flightsimstore, people are reporting estimated download times in excess of a day, so you might want to hold off a bit until after the rush!
Update – 12:25GMT: Both Orbx’s main website and forums are now back online and it appears that only certain download servers are having load issues, if any. There’s also a small patch been announced already, via the forums, for an autogen exclude issue which doesn’t affect use of the product and to fix some “bloopers” in the manual.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014