The scenery features a ‘bonus’ detailed version of Cardiff’s International Airport (EGFF) and a number of landmarks and features, in additon to the usual vastly improved textures, landclass and autogen for the area covered. Unfortunately, at the time of writing, the orbxsystems.com domain is down, the Fullterrain.com website is up but slow and while the product can be purchased from flightsimstore, people are reporting estimated download times in excess of a day, so you might want to hold off a bit until after the rush!
Update – 12:25GMT: Both Orbx’s main website and forums are now back online and it appears that only certain download servers are having load issues, if any. There’s also a small patch been announced already, via the forums, for an autogen exclude issue which doesn’t affect use of the product and to fix some “bloopers” in the manual.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014