“The FS++ team is pleased to announce that Multi Crew Experience, voice control add-on to FSX, Prepar3D and FS9 has now been updated to support Quality Wings BAe146 Avrojet.
Multi Crew Experience (a.k.a. MCE) purpose is to provide a virtual co-pilot so that you can fly the heavies in a realistic manner. All using voice input
To provide the ultimate flight deck experience, it also allows you talk to native ATC controllers, Radar Contact controllers or Pro Flight ATC controllers.
There is a seamless integration with GSX and AES, whereby instead of clicking menus or remembering keyboard combos to press, you just talk to the ramp manager and ground services get delivered to you.”
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014