“The FS++ team is pleased to announce that Multi Crew Experience, voice control add-on to FSX, Prepar3D and FS9 has now been updated to support Quality Wings BAe146 Avrojet.
Multi Crew Experience (a.k.a. MCE) purpose is to provide a virtual co-pilot so that you can fly the heavies in a realistic manner. All using voice input
To provide the ultimate flight deck experience, it also allows you talk to native ATC controllers, Radar Contact controllers or Pro Flight ATC controllers.
There is a seamless integration with GSX and AES, whereby instead of clicking menus or remembering keyboard combos to press, you just talk to the ramp manager and ground services get delivered to you.”
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014