Fans of Railsimulator.com’s Train Simulator 2013 package may be interested in these 8 activities from Roussillon Aero Simulation, requiring the base package, plus Western Lines of Scotland and the Class 111 DMU DLC.
With a mixture of passenger and freight and dificulties ranging from easy to hard, these activities will provide you with even more opportunity to explore one of the most anticipated and popular routes released for the sim. Full details of Railworks Activities Vol. 13 can be found here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014