I consider the Twin Otter X Extended as one of the most appealing current projects for FSX (and this one will work also in P3D), due to its flight capabilities and immersive potential if it’s well done.
We may say that at least visually, the 3D details and virtual cockpit textures have high enough definition to confirm the project is really promising from what we’ve seen until now.
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Train Simulator 2015 announced - Monday, July 21, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – Doha 1st preview - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Just Planes – Miami Intl 2013-2014 - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- FSDreamTeam next scenery poll - Friday, July 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Ayers Rock - Friday, July 18, 2014
- PMDG 777 SP1 and 777-300ER expansion are ready - Friday, July 18, 2014
- FranceVFR – Beauvais Tille LFOB FSX P3DV2 - Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Exclusive preview of Mega Airport Lisbon v2 - Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- FSX Fiber Accelerator update 1.2 - Wednesday, July 16, 2014