The screenshot above may be an older one, but Francois Dumas of FSAddon Publishing (a name with which many of our readers will be familiar!) has announced that the beta installer for “Normandy 1944” has been compiled by France VFR and the team are still hoping to have the base package released in June 2013.
The base package will include detailed terrain mesh, aerial photography, flak (anti aircraft fire) effects over Caen’s Carpiquet airfield and more. If you want to read the full announcement, it can be found either at the FSAddon website or their Facebook page.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014