The screenshot above may be an older one, but Francois Dumas of FSAddon Publishing (a name with which many of our readers will be familiar!) has announced that the beta installer for “Normandy 1944” has been compiled by France VFR and the team are still hoping to have the base package released in June 2013.
The base package will include detailed terrain mesh, aerial photography, flak (anti aircraft fire) effects over Caen’s Carpiquet airfield and more. If you want to read the full announcement, it can be found either at the FSAddon website or their Facebook page.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014