The D-17 Staggerwing is one of those aircraft whose appeal stretches across generations. The unusual wing arrangement gives it a look unlike any other aircraft and the luxury interior is perfect for those long cross-country cruises just because you’re rich enough to afford that level of quality and comfort.
…did I say rich? Well. If you already own a Windows PC, MS FSX or L-M Prepar3D and suitable controls, this Staggerwing from Alabeo is under €20 to add to your hangar. The product page is a bit light on information, but if the picture above alone doesn’t entice you to buy, there are more of both the interior and exterior available to try and complete the sales pitch… Click here to see them.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014