The D-17 Staggerwing is one of those aircraft whose appeal stretches across generations. The unusual wing arrangement gives it a look unlike any other aircraft and the luxury interior is perfect for those long cross-country cruises just because you’re rich enough to afford that level of quality and comfort.
…did I say rich? Well. If you already own a Windows PC, MS FSX or L-M Prepar3D and suitable controls, this Staggerwing from Alabeo is under €20 to add to your hangar. The product page is a bit light on information, but if the picture above alone doesn’t entice you to buy, there are more of both the interior and exterior available to try and complete the sales pitch… Click here to see them.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014