Perhaps best known to many people as a miitary base, with elements of both the Portuguese Air Force and United States Air Force stationed there, the site of the Aerogare Des Lajes is also visited by an ever increasing number of regional aircraft carrying tourists to and from the islands.
Including both the area of the airport itself and a photorealistic surrounding area, Tropicalsim‘s representation of the airport is now available for FSX, sitting atop custom mesh and featuring numerous custom structures and objects. More screenshots and purchase information can be found on the product page at simMarket.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014