Perhaps best known to many people as a miitary base, with elements of both the Portuguese Air Force and United States Air Force stationed there, the site of the Aerogare Des Lajes is also visited by an ever increasing number of regional aircraft carrying tourists to and from the islands.
Including both the area of the airport itself and a photorealistic surrounding area, Tropicalsim‘s representation of the airport is now available for FSX, sitting atop custom mesh and featuring numerous custom structures and objects. More screenshots and purchase information can be found on the product page at simMarket.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014