What happens when you get JustFlight and Flight1 working together, in association with PC Pilot magazine, on a flight sim show? Well, in October, UK flightsimmers can find out when they host the Flight Sim 2013 event at the RAF Museum at Cosford, Shropshire.
In a press release received today to launch the event, JustFlight say; “This year’s premier UK flight simulation event will be taking place at the Royal Air Force Museum Cosford in Shropshire, England on Saturday 19 October 2013.
Just Flight and Flight 1, two leading flight simulation software publishers, will be hosting this major gathering in association with PC Pilot magazine to show visitors the very best in desktop flying.”
To find out more, click “Read more“, below, for the full press release text, or visit here for the event website.
EXPERIENCE THE VIRTUAL SKIES AT THE RAF MUSEUM COSFORD
Come and join Just Flight at Flight Sim 2013!
This year’s premier UK flight simulation event will be taking place at the Royal Air Force Museum Cosford in Shropshire, England on Saturday 19 October 2013.
Just Flight and Flight 1, two leading flight simulation software publishers, will be hosting this major gathering in association with PC Pilot magazine to show visitors the very best in desktop flying.
Visitors to the show will be able to fly the latest aircraft, check out the latest flight simulation hardware and chat with leading developers, publishers and other enthusiasts – a list of exhibitors will be confirmed shortly.
Home to an impressive collection of aircraft and several fascinating exhibitions, RAF Museum Cosford is an amazing venue for a day out at any time of the year. Come along to Flight Sim 2013 this autumn and you’ll be able to experience the best of both the virtual world and the real world of aviation!
Entrance to Flight Sim 2013 will cost £10 on the day, with free admittance for Under 16s accompanied by an adult, but for a time-limited period you can purchase you ticket in advance for just £5. Entrance to the RAF Museum is, of course, free to all visitors.
Full details of the show and advance tickets are available on the Flight Sim 2013 website at www.flightsimulatorshow.com and keep in touch and share your views via the show’s social media channels: Facebook page and Twitter page
Just Flight and Flight 1 guarantee a very warm welcome to all aviation enthusiasts, whether they are veteran desktop pilots, flight simulation novices, or anyone thinking of getting airborne in the virtual skies for the first time.
For further information, please contact:
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014