Released in 2006, Flight Simulator X introduced unofficial support for DirectX 10, to enable more reflection effects, change the water look, and to increase the number of frames per second. It remained as a “Preview” mode in the display settings, as it may appear some display issues and overall if you use third party addons : flickering textures, missing textures on AI aircraft, custom ground or markings etc..
Anyway, there are DirectX 10 lovers in the FSX community, and Steve Parsons alias SteveFX has made a lot to limit or fix their issues. First, with his freeware modules still found here. Now, he even sells a complete solution DX 10 Scenery Fixer. Visit his website.
- Tropicalsim – Punta Cana 2014 X-Plane - Saturday, August 2, 2014
- Virtual CDU 777 - Friday, August 1, 2014
- MilViz – Baron B-55 for P3D v2 - Friday, August 1, 2014
- Nuvecta TreeLine Autogen for USA - Friday, August 1, 2014
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014