Flight One Software has released the DVD version of Ground Environment X USA-Canada for FSX.
Ground Environment X brings all-new ground textures to FSX using aerial and satellite imagery to bring you highly realistic ground environments for FSX. Some of the features include:
– Complete coverage of the USA and Canada (including Alaska).
– 1m/pixel – 1024 x 1024 Texture Size – Hand Crafted To extreme Detail.
– High Performance, extreme density and perfectly aligned autogen.
– Realistic custom designed night textures.
– All seasons including snowy winter.
– Textures derived from licensed Arial and Satellite imagery.
– Fine tuned add-ons and ongoing updates and enhancements will be made available through the built-in update feature, based on customer feedback.
Also Includes Enhanced Features such as:
– Textures have been enhanced to provide even more texture clarity.
– Enhancements to produce simulated 3D depth in texture foliage.
– New winter textures which display vegetation within the snow.
– Better season blend so seasons such as fall fade into winter and blend naturally.
– Enhanced color processing which upgrades all seasons.
– Enriched desert and flatland details, no more bland yellow deserts or flatlands.
– Structured texture layout to assist in covering all major landclass products.
– Special features for Ultimate Terrain X USA and Canada Customers.
– Completely redesigned night lighting environment.
All the above is accomplished while keeping maximum Flight Simulator performance in mind. Also, the easy-to-use interface will provide for easy installing the new textures, and is designed with Flight1’s “keep-it-simple yet powerful” philosophy.
You can get Ground Environment X USA-Canada DVD Edtion for FSX today at Flight One’s website . The price is $34.95 for the DVD version. You can also visit the dedicated Ground Environment X site at http://gex.flight1.net.
I don’t get it…
Where are the icons!?!? Where are the stories!?!?
Is this still in test mode? I can’t find any content… Clicking on the headings always brings me to this “Leave a Reply” area.
Changing the LAYOUT is one thing. Doing away with (making impossible to find) the actual content is another.
preston: there was a problem with the database while moving it to the final simflight.com domain.. now solved.. sry inco!
Please accept my apologies. Everything seems to be working now and is beautiful.