Scansim delivered the version 2.0 of Fly to EKCH, and they detailed the enhancements in the following message.
News in FSXv2.0 and FS2004 v2.0
– Navaid’s and ComFrequencesis changes to RealWorld
– Most Textures for 3D Objects is updated with SwedFlight’s High Resolution EKCH textures.
– All Apron & Taxiways areas with oiltreated surfaces is changes to Tarmac.
News FS2004 v2.0
– Ground textures are updated to fit better with Afcad.
– Airport surfaces used in Afcad added Mips, and Tarmac texture is made a little brighter – so the overall visual impression looks better.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THIS RELEASE
FSX Installation by “EKCH Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup X v2.0.msi” you must Notice this;
– The “EKCH Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup X v2.32.msi” can only be updated on the previus version “EKCH Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup X v1.32”
– If your copy is older than the v1.32, you need to uninstall the old scenery before installing v2.0
– On some computers the FS2004 scenery does not activate in Scenery libery automaticlly – in this case, run a repair by the installer or activate manualle i Scenery Libery
– You can also install manually – Inside “SS-EKCH_CopenhagenFS2004.zip” theres a “ManualInstall.zip” The Passwords for the SS-EKCH_CopenhagenFS2004.zip is identical with the passwords toManualInstall.zip. Just unzip SS-EKCH_CopenhagenFS2004.zip, and if you want to install manual, unzip again the ManualInstallation.zip ( Use same Password as for SS-EKCH_CopenhagenFS2004.zip )