Some info for the AivlaSoft users:
Today we have released update 2.3.141. This update fixes the issue that weather data cannot be downloaded anymore. See this Forum Topic.
After the Server 2.3. #141 has been quit for the first time, there is a new optional setting in the Server’s settings file available, which let you select whether the warning message: “Simulator configuration file has been changed” shall be displayed. This warning message appears only for the simulator types P3D (all versions) and FSX. It is not displayed for MSFS databases. The option is set to ‘True’ by default, so the message box will appear. Original post see here.
If you would like to change the option to inhibit displaying the message box, proceed as follows:
- Locate the Server’s settings file which is (for a default installation path) as follows:
- Look for the file ‘serverSettings.txt’
- Open this file using a text editor like ‘Notepad.exe’
- Scroll down and look for the section ‘[DatabaseBuilder]’ (see red arrow below)
- In this section you will see the option ‘ShowWarningMessageIfSceneryCfgHasChanged‘ which is set to ‘True’ by default.
- Change the value from ‘True’ to ‘False’ and save the file
- Start EFB Server
See also this Forumpost.
The Electronic Flight Bag v2 (EFBv2) helps an air crew to perform all tasks more simply and efficiently, but more important: paperless.
It provides access to necessary information much quicker, which greatly reduces the Pilot’s workload.
There is a Fully functional 30-day trial version. [Download]