Lewis from the A2A team is pleased to inform us that there is a v1.4 update for the Accu-Sim Comanche 250!
To install version 1.4, please click the “Comanche Check for Updates” shortcut in the “A2A Simulations” folder in the Windows start menu. If you prefer, you can also re-download the installer from your account on simMarket.
Version 1.4.0 Changes
- Updated sound system to use Wwise interface
- Removed HelperA2AserviceMSFS executable and its entry in exe.xml
- Removed master volume slider from tablet as this is now controlled by the MSFS master volume slider
- Restored proper engine preheater functionality
- Slightly improved performance of battery at very low temperature
- Improved handling of custom joystick shortcuts with the new functions added to MSFS SDK in SU13. (The change will take effect after saving config using the updated Input Configurator.)
- Fixed GTN 750Xi not being shown as selected in tablet after restart
- Enlarged environment occlusion to prevent long blades of grass from poking through cockpit floor
- Fixed point and drag interaction when using gamepad
- Fixed symmetry of navigation lights
- Fixed wing loading displayed on tablet when metric units are selected
- Fixed transponder ident light remaining on if lit when avionics power switched off
- Modified beacon lighting to eliminate slight leak onto cabin ceiling
- Removed pitch control out of range log warning
- Updated Hobbs and tachometer counters to show tenths of hours digit as black on white
- Corrected mistyped instance of ‘crankshaft’ in maintenance details of tablet
See all the details here @A2A Forum.