To be totally honest with you, we don’t really understand what these are. But since they’re published on simMarket and mention FSX, they must have something to do with flight simulation and scenery. Unfortunately we don’t have time to test all products published these days, there are just too many.
We’re talking about Mitchel Field (7IA7) and Wilgrove Airpark (8A6), both published recently, and both only accompanied by a little video (see product pages), and no screenshots of any significance. So lets say we have a ‘surprise package’ on simMarket and are as curious as you are to hear what it’s all about.
Here’s some text from the product page “…being able to take a look through downtown you can switch to an Extra 300 or your favorite aerobatic plane and fly through the loops of fire and break left and fly through the barn. This scenery truly fufills the Eagle Sim mission of making fun to fly at our scenery. It brings the scenery of Flight Simulator 2004 to a whole new level!….”.
Now you know as much as we do !! Go for it! Or not…..
- Seen An Aircraft You Don’t Recognize? - Friday, June 11, 2010
- Is Flight Simulation On The Decline?? - Friday, June 11, 2010
- Pacific Island Simulation Website Renewal - Friday, June 11, 2010
- WW2 Bombers Land At Boeing Field - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Sporty’s Father Day Proposal - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Matrox PowerDesk 4.0 Software - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Vertigo Studios’ P-26 Hawk - Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Free Tool From DBS - Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Carenado’s FS2004 C185F Skywagon - Tuesday, June 8, 2010
- Free Space Flight Simulator Released - Tuesday, June 8, 2010