The second of today’s new additions for simMarket is, again, a Train Simulator 2012 add-on, this time a 24-mile fictional route incorporating “a Ship-Yard, Container-Yard, Coal-Yard, Grainery, Farm Lands, Urban, Rural, Mountains, Forests and Rivers” according to the description, which further adds:
“This route includes 14 immersive Standard-Scenarios, and 7 Freeroam-Scenarios. The scenarios make good use of different trains to drive for doing the various activities (Diesel & Steam, North-American, UK and German), along with a variety of Seasons, Weather, Day & Night conditions.
This Route addon and the scenarios included with it will work with default installations of RailWorks3 / Train-Simulator2012.“
For more screenshots and to purchase, visit simMarket.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014