The second of today’s new additions for simMarket is, again, a Train Simulator 2012 add-on, this time a 24-mile fictional route incorporating “a Ship-Yard, Container-Yard, Coal-Yard, Grainery, Farm Lands, Urban, Rural, Mountains, Forests and Rivers” according to the description, which further adds:
“This route includes 14 immersive Standard-Scenarios, and 7 Freeroam-Scenarios. The scenarios make good use of different trains to drive for doing the various activities (Diesel & Steam, North-American, UK and German), along with a variety of Seasons, Weather, Day & Night conditions.
This Route addon and the scenarios included with it will work with default installations of RailWorks3 / Train-Simulator2012.“
For more screenshots and to purchase, visit simMarket.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014