The Kingdom of Bhutan isn’t somewhere that most people have probably visited in Microsoft Flight Simulator X, but the release of Thai Creation‘s version of Paro International Airport will hopefully expand fliers’ horizons to venture into the Himalayas.
Situated in a valley 6km from Paro itself, the area has been covered with 60cm/pixel photoscenery and placed Bhutanese houses at the adjacent village. The airport itself has photo-textured buildings and 3d grass listed amongst its features. There is also a warning, however, that the airport will not work with the default inaccurate mesh, so recommends the use of a freeware alternative or FSGlobal.
For full details, please visit the product page at simMarket.
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014