The Kingdom of Bhutan isn’t somewhere that most people have probably visited in Microsoft Flight Simulator X, but the release of Thai Creation‘s version of Paro International Airport will hopefully expand fliers’ horizons to venture into the Himalayas.
Situated in a valley 6km from Paro itself, the area has been covered with 60cm/pixel photoscenery and placed Bhutanese houses at the adjacent village. The airport itself has photo-textured buildings and 3d grass listed amongst its features. There is also a warning, however, that the airport will not work with the default inaccurate mesh, so recommends the use of a freeware alternative or FSGlobal.
For full details, please visit the product page at simMarket.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014