The above video from Big Fat Simulation is an interesting walk-through to discover how the incoming Radar Chaos will give you the controls of the Enroute traffic controller.
ATC fanatics will enjoy more realistic features and procedures, but also the fact it’s an actual position in Hawaii. Casual gamers may find it easy and attractive, we’ll check that later when we can try a demo.
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City Las Vegas - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- PMDG – Projects information - Monday, September 15, 2014
- “CPS” Concorde Performance System 3.0 - Monday, September 15, 2014
- A_A Sceneries KLIA Kuala Lumpur news - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Black Box Simulation – A340 preview update - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- FSPS – FSX Fiber Accelerator Update 1.3 - Friday, September 12, 2014
- IRIS Pro Training – Pilatus PC-21 75th Anniversary Edition - Friday, September 12, 2014
- Just Planes – Air Tindi “Ski Pilots” Bluray - Friday, September 12, 2014
- SkyHighSim – Belgrade X-Plane revealed - Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Drzewiecki UUEE patch in preparation - Thursday, September 11, 2014