Did you ever wonder why you had to make a manual install for your PMDG aircraft in Prepar3D if it’s supposed to be “alike FSX” ? And you thought that PMDG should have made the automatic installer for you already, if that’s not that hard for them.
As end users, we don’t have to worry a lot about commercial rules, contracts and so on between involved companies. PMDG manager accepted to explain their point of view and pending issues about Prepar3d and Lockheed Martin.
The first point has been that p3D licecne made the user way too dependent upon Lockheed Martin decisions to maintain access and use to third party expansions that could be developed for their sim. In other words, PMDG haven’t felt enough safety for their customers they could use an entertainment expansion without any actual or future limitation applied by Prepar3d publisher. Both parties are in contact, so if things get sorted out, we’ll let you know.
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Train Simulator 2015 announced - Monday, July 21, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – Doha 1st preview - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Just Planes – Miami Intl 2013-2014 - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- FSDreamTeam next scenery poll - Friday, July 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Ayers Rock - Friday, July 18, 2014
- PMDG 777 SP1 and 777-300ER expansion are ready - Friday, July 18, 2014