According to the latest message posted at PMDG Facebook page, the 777 development is going very well. If you have noticed the past weeks silence, long time PMDG customers know it means positive news then.
A new internal version has been shared between development team members, and we can hope for an extensive virtual cockpit preview that “isn’t far off now“.
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014