Although they have announced that a full new version of the scenery is in development, Sim-Wings, the developers of Aerosoft‘s Madrid Barajas package have updated the existing version to represent recent changes at the Spanish airport – primarily the changes to runway heading, now 14L/R and 32L/R.
Both a smaller update and new full installers for the scenery are available, via the store where you purchased your scenery. If you can’t wait until “late next year” for the new version, you can purchase the current version via simMarket here and the full press release, including details of the update, can be found by clicking “Read More” below.
“Runway change at Madrid Barajas, 14L/R and 32L/R
In September the runway sings at Madrid Barajas changed. So we updated this in our scenery The Update is now availabe at aerosoft – please go to the FAQ/Update page http://aerosoft-shop.com/support.php?language=en and download the update for the Runway changes.
This Update contains the following items:
Both for FS2004 and FSX – Runway asignations – Vertical signs – Taxiway groundsigns – all relevant textures – AFCAD North and South Fixed : – Missing parkpositions and lines FSX at Terminal 3 – Missing taxiway groundsigns at Gate 4-6 – Taxiwaylight textures smaller New: – Runway Lights and Aproximation Lights in 3d – Pappis at both sides also for FSX – New asfalt at Runway 32 L and some green paintings
The full download Version is also updated (V1.11 for FS2004 and V1.03 for FSX).
Expect a full new Barajas scenery later next year !
To adjust the magnetic variations as real, here this link: http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.htm“
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014