Last tweet of Captain Sim informs their followers the 777-300 and 777-300ER preview is online. Different airlines liveries are visible on this page.
It will be an expansion for the 777-200 base package, currently in public Beta test version 0.9. After various tests, I’d recommend you to wait for the final product to be released as it lacks too many and important features to enjoy it. Don’t expect high ratings if you use black boxes or flight loggers (like FS Flight Keeper). Just to name the worst missing features in the beta, Primary Flight Display and Navigation Display are not working correctly, no barometer or altimeter manual settings possible, autopilot and autothrottle faulty controls, erratic behaviour of electronic checklists, flight performance still needs important tweaks even with manual control input.
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014