Last tweet of Captain Sim informs their followers the 777-300 and 777-300ER preview is online. Different airlines liveries are visible on this page.
It will be an expansion for the 777-200 base package, currently in public Beta test version 0.9. After various tests, I’d recommend you to wait for the final product to be released as it lacks too many and important features to enjoy it. Don’t expect high ratings if you use black boxes or flight loggers (like FS Flight Keeper). Just to name the worst missing features in the beta, Primary Flight Display and Navigation Display are not working correctly, no barometer or altimeter manual settings possible, autopilot and autothrottle faulty controls, erratic behaviour of electronic checklists, flight performance still needs important tweaks even with manual control input.
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – England & Wales - Monday, August 25, 2014
- Magdeburg–Cochstedt EDBC in development - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- FlightFactor : A350 project for X-Plane - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Carenado PA34 Seneca V HD Series FSX/P3D - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- JustFlight – DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 - Saturday, August 23, 2014