Recognising a gap in the market when it came to accurate planning with this unique aircraft, they have developed a package that enables the virtual pilot to plan and control many aspects of the weight, balance, fuelling and hence performance for FS9 and FSX users.
The latest downloads and more information about CPS can be found at the project website, while a list of the changes in version 188.8.131.52 can be found behind the cutline by clicking “Read more“.
The latest version brings the following changes to the package:
- Added Scroll bar on Metar zones.
- Corrected control panel display with version of FS.
- Improved negative temperature performance calculation.
- Improved Alternates list display after selection.
- Improved Ground delta isa temperature with airport altitude pressure.
- Fixed subsonic flight fuel calculation issue.
- Fixed Fuel calculation when changing Subsonic FL issue.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014