Recognising a gap in the market when it came to accurate planning with this unique aircraft, they have developed a package that enables the virtual pilot to plan and control many aspects of the weight, balance, fuelling and hence performance for FS9 and FSX users.
The latest downloads and more information about CPS can be found at the project website, while a list of the changes in version 18.104.22.168 can be found behind the cutline by clicking “Read more“.
The latest version brings the following changes to the package:
– Added Scroll bar on Metar zones.
– Corrected control panel display with version of FS.
– Improved negative temperature performance calculation.
– Improved Alternates list display after selection.
– Improved Ground delta isa temperature with airport altitude pressure.
– Fixed subsonic flight fuel calculation issue.
– Fixed Fuel calculation when changing Subsonic FL issue.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014