Turbine Sound Studios have released FS9 and X soundpacks for the Lockheed-Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, powered by the Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-200 engine.
There are a number of F-16s available for the two Microsoft simulators and those who wish to increase the sound fidelity of their choice of mount can look here for the FS9 version and here for the FSX version.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014