The little amphibian may have been out of production for over 65 years, indeed it was only built from 1945 to 1947, but it is still popular today, with repairs and restorations actually increasing the number flying. This new model was developed by KC Flight Shop and published through Aerosoft for FSX and P3D. Its features include full 3d gauges replicating the original aircraft’s instrument panel, a switchable passenger, high quality sounds and extensive documentation. It has also been designed to be compatible with add-on hardware and shared cockpit. You will, however, need the PC it is installed to connected to the internet, as online activation is required.
Full details can be found on the product page.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014