The little amphibian may have been out of production for over 65 years, indeed it was only built from 1945 to 1947, but it is still popular today, with repairs and restorations actually increasing the number flying. This new model was developed by KC Flight Shop and published through Aerosoft for FSX and P3D. Its features include full 3d gauges replicating the original aircraft’s instrument panel, a switchable passenger, high quality sounds and extensive documentation. It has also been designed to be compatible with add-on hardware and shared cockpit. You will, however, need the PC it is installed to connected to the internet, as online activation is required.
Full details can be found on the product page.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014