Just a few hours ago only, Captain Sim announced they’ve uploaded version 1.2 of their 777 Captain, available as a new full installer. Backup your additional liveries, electronic flight bag data until you install the new one, and they ask you to boot before you fly.
If you’ve been disappointed by the Captain 777 so far, even with the last update v1.1 launched in March 2013, maybe the version 1.2 changelog will sound positive to you : autothrottle, autopilot and Navigation Display have been upgraded. This last one even has new features : Terrain, TCAS and Weather radar are included.
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014