Just a few hours ago only, Captain Sim announced they’ve uploaded version 1.2 of their 777 Captain, available as a new full installer. Backup your additional liveries, electronic flight bag data until you install the new one, and they ask you to boot before you fly.
If you’ve been disappointed by the Captain 777 so far, even with the last update v1.1 launched in March 2013, maybe the version 1.2 changelog will sound positive to you : autothrottle, autopilot and Navigation Display have been upgraded. This last one even has new features : Terrain, TCAS and Weather radar are included.
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- BdoAviation – Jeddah airport FS2004 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014