First of all, he reminds the Service Pack 1 will be free and required for all pilots owing the Worldliner base package. And due to to a surgery he had already delayed and that he must do now, the SP1 will be finally out in the first two weeks of July. In the same timeframe, the -300ER expansion will be released and may cost around 25 US$, like the 737-600/700 NGX expansion. There’s also a list of the -300ER liveries.
In about two months, PMDG may have projects to unveil for X-Plane. But for P3D, there’s no planning set yet. We just already know that the PMDG products for P3D will be sold at higher price and separately from the FSX entertainment licence.
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014