First of all, he reminds the Service Pack 1 will be free and required for all pilots owing the Worldliner base package. And due to to a surgery he had already delayed and that he must do now, the SP1 will be finally out in the first two weeks of July. In the same timeframe, the -300ER expansion will be released and may cost around 25 US$, like the 737-600/700 NGX expansion. There’s also a list of the -300ER liveries.
In about two months, PMDG may have projects to unveil for X-Plane. But for P3D, there’s no planning set yet. We just already know that the PMDG products for P3D will be sold at higher price and separately from the FSX entertainment licence.
- Train Sim 2015 (German version) at simMarket - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment Sweden FSX/P3D - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- WDS – KMBS Airport development progress - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1410 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- MSK – Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak - Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Airbus products : prices and release planning - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Greek Airports Project – Hellas Sea Base - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – St. Kitts TKPK project unveiled - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City Las Vegas - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- PMDG – Projects information - Monday, September 15, 2014