First of all, he reminds the Service Pack 1 will be free and required for all pilots owing the Worldliner base package. And due to to a surgery he had already delayed and that he must do now, the SP1 will be finally out in the first two weeks of July. In the same timeframe, the -300ER expansion will be released and may cost around 25 US$, like the 737-600/700 NGX expansion. There’s also a list of the -300ER liveries.
In about two months, PMDG may have projects to unveil for X-Plane. But for P3D, there’s no planning set yet. We just already know that the PMDG products for P3D will be sold at higher price and separately from the FSX entertainment licence.
- MilViz – Baron B-55 for P3D v2 - Friday, August 1, 2014
- Nuvecta TreeLine Autogen for USA - Friday, August 1, 2014
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014