Following the release of their fantastic video earlier this week FS Dream Team have announced that KDFW has now been released. Â
The press release states: FSDreamTeam is pleased to announce the release of the highly anticipated Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. Available for FSX and FS9, with a license valid for use in both simulators.
This scenery raises the bar in scenery design, by implementing new design methods, which allows for great textures clarity on ground, despite the airport huge size. Fully FSX native Shader effects like Bump and Specular mapping on ground, allows full DX10 compatibility, without using any default textures.
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution, both in FSX and FS9.
- NEW Ground Shaders technology with 100% “Pure FSX” code.
- NEW Bump mapping and Specular mapping on ground, DirectX10 Compatibile! (FSX only)
- Animated custom ground vehicles, and the Skylink Train. (FSX only)
- Elevated taxiways bridges, fully compatible with AI airplanes.(FSX only)
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting, custom runway lights and PAPIs. (FSX only).
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- High resolution building textures.
- 134 Jetways animated with inverse-kinematics in FSX.
- NEW ParkMeâ„¢ feature: working SafeGate docking systems with automatic airplane recognition, and parking accuracy evaluation ( FSX only ), available on 133 parking stands!
- NEW YouControlâ„¢ feature: custom airport actions with easy on-screen menu to trigger animations, events,etc ( FSX only ).
- AES support in FS9 planned.
Plus aÂ manual including all charts and totaling 101 pages, this is truly a “monster” scenery, one of the largest airports in the World, finally captured in extreme detail.
The scenery is available in Trial version, and can be freely downloaded from FsDreamTeam websiteÂ here“