LFRB – Brest Bretagne for P3D v4/v5 models the regional airport in France that is at the western tip of French Brittany region in an extremely detailed way, including high definition buildings, ground textures as well as the corresponding night textures.
The scenery can be used independently or in addition to Bretagne VFR Vol.1 scenery, the 3D Automation and regional area to cover a much wider area with excellent treatment for VFR flights with dense and local style Autogen, plus custom landmarks. It is also compatible with Truelandscape, the national and realistic Landclass with redefinition of the coastlines, urban/rural/industrial areas, forests.
– Ground textures of about 0.25 meter / pixel resolution from aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition (summer only) including night textures.
– Autogen buildings and vegetation for each platform including night textures.
– Flatten/slope platform correction for each airport.
– Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
– Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
– SIA VAC – IAC – ARRDEP charts provided.