Following a few last minute “conversations”, as our readers may have seen on the earlier thread, we’re pleased to be able to say that the Majestic DASH 8 Q400 Pilot Edition for FSX is now available from the virtual shelves at simMarket.
The Majestic “Dash 8″ Pilot Edition is the first and lowest complexity of what will ultimately be a three-tier series, without the failure modes and additional complexity of the “Pro” edition or, as the name implies, the full system depth and utilities of the “Training” edition, aimed at real world pilots of the type.
That doesn’t mean, however, that the Pilot Edition isn’t a serious simulation. With a custom flight dynamics module operating outside the simulator engine, Majestic have avoided the limited capabilities and issues inherent to turboprop modelling within FSX and have built considerable complexity on top. The package comes with 17 liveries, custom sounds, an updatable nav database (via Navigraph) and much more. You can see the full feature set and get your copy here for EU customers, or here for customers outside the EU.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014