Following a few last minute “conversations”, as our readers may have seen on the earlier thread, we’re pleased to be able to say that the Majestic DASH 8 Q400 Pilot Edition for FSX is now available from the virtual shelves at simMarket.
The Majestic “Dash 8″ Pilot Edition is the first and lowest complexity of what will ultimately be a three-tier series, without the failure modes and additional complexity of the “Pro” edition or, as the name implies, the full system depth and utilities of the “Training” edition, aimed at real world pilots of the type.
That doesn’t mean, however, that the Pilot Edition isn’t a serious simulation. With a custom flight dynamics module operating outside the simulator engine, Majestic have avoided the limited capabilities and issues inherent to turboprop modelling within FSX and have built considerable complexity on top. The package comes with 17 liveries, custom sounds, an updatable nav database (via Navigraph) and much more. You can see the full feature set and get your copy here for EU customers, or here for customers outside the EU.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014