On their “Engine Driver” blog, Railsimulator.com, the team behind the “Train Simulator” series, have announced some new features to their integration with Steam’s “Workshop” library, which will be of particular interest to the more creative amongst its userbase.
In addition to the now established ability to create, upload and download scenarios/activities to drive, with the new TS2014 product due out later this year, the product’s Steam Workshop library will also support freeware routes and the “career” scenarios which have, until now, been the sole preserve of RSC’s own in-house developed products.
There’s no word yet on whether 3rd party content will be allowed to officially be used in Workshop files, so chances are that you’ll need to buy more DLC to use Workshop routes/career scenarios as with the present scenario requirements, but we’ll keep you informed if we hear more.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014