Many simmers who own the current version 2 of KSFO San Francisco by FlightBeam Studios are dreaming of the same design quality in their Californian airport like the last products they released.
The upcoming KSFO HD will be go even beyond. The designers will introduce “crowd-source”, a new optional feature that bring 3D passengers with very little performance impact. Discuss this preview in their forum, or open their Facebook album to display the screenshots without need of forum registration.
- MSK – Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak - Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Airbus products : prices and release planning - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Greek Airports Project – Hellas Sea Base - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – St. Kitts TKPK project unveiled - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City Las Vegas - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- PMDG – Projects information - Monday, September 15, 2014
- “CPS” Concorde Performance System 3.0 - Monday, September 15, 2014
- A_A Sceneries KLIA Kuala Lumpur news - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Black Box Simulation – A340 preview update - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- FSPS – FSX Fiber Accelerator Update 1.3 - Friday, September 12, 2014